Valplast Flexible Partials – East Islip, NY
A Better Kind of Partial Denture
If you’d like to replace your missing teeth with a lifelike, comfortable, and affordable prosthetic, consider a Valplast Flexible Partial. These soft, lightweight partial dentures are created to bend and move with your mouth, which increases comfort.
Why Choose East Islip Dental Care for Valplast Flexible Partials?
- Light, comfortable & natural-looking
- Specially-made for each & every patient
- Partnered with the best local labs
How to Maintain Your Valplast Denture
Rest assured, Valplast is no fly-by-night company. Since 1953, Valplast has created millions of prescription partials for satisfied dental patients. Reliable, durable materials contribute to longevity, while a beautifully esthetic design makes the prosthetic look natural.
To maintain your Valplast partial and good oral health over the years, follow these steps:
- Clean it with denture cleaner regularly.
- Soak the partial for 15 minutes per day or overnight, three times per week.
- Remove loose particles with running water or a sonic denture cleaner.
- Rinse your partial after eating, and gently remove food particles.
- Store your partial in water when you aren’t wearing it.
- Brush your natural teeth and gums, and visit your dentist regularly.
- Do not use brushes to clean your partial.
- Keep the appliance away from pets and children.
- Ask us about safe cleaners for your Valplast partial!