Valplast® Flexible Partials in East Islip
If you’d like to replace your missing teeth with a lifelike, comfortable, affordable prosthetic, consider a Valplast Flexible Partial. These soft, lightweight partial dentures are created to bend and move with your mouth, which increases comfort.
Rest assured, Valplast is no fly-by-night company. Since 1953, Valplast has created millions of prescription partials for satisfied dental patients. Reliable, durable materials contribute to longevity, while esthetic design makes the prosthetic look natural.
To maintain your Valplast partial and good oral health,
- Clean it with denture cleaner regularly
- Soak the partial for 15 minutes per day or overnight, three times per week
- Remove loose particles with running water or a sonic denture cleaner
- Rinse your partial after eating, and gently remove food particles
- Store your partial in water when you aren’t wearing it
- Brush your natural teeth and gums, and visit your dentist regularly
- Do not use brushes to clean your partial
- Keep the appliance away from pets and children
- Ask us about safe cleaners for your Valplast partial
Visit Valplast online to learn more: www.valplast.com.