October 7, 2015
At East Islip Dental Care, we firmly believe that access to good dental care shouldn’t be reserved only for those who can pay for their services out-of-pocket. And having a dental procedure shouldn’t leave you broke, either. That’s why your dentist in East Islip offers CareCredit, a fantastic health care financing option for anyone who could use a little help paying for their dental care. Keep reading to learn more and find out how you can take advantage of this wonderful resource.
What Is CareCredit?
CareCredit makes it easy to pay for your health and wellness treatments — and that includes your visits to the dentist. It’s a healthcare credit card that allows you to make small, gradual payments on your dental bill, and East Islip Dental Care is proud to be a CareCredit provider in the Long Island Area. CareCredit allows our patients to make dental care fit within virtually any budget.
How To Use CareCredit for your East Islip Dental Care
Getting CareCredit is easy. Follow these simple steps and set yourself up with a financing plan you’re comfortable with.
- Apply online and you can start using CareCredit upon credit approval
- Schedule your appointment with CareCredit provider East Islip Dental Care
- Talk to us about the special financing options we offer
- Choose the financing option that’s right for you and you can pay for dental services immediately with your CareCredit credit card
- Receive your monthly CareCredit statements online or in the mail
- Make your monthly payments on time
- Remain in good standing with CareCredit and use your card to pay for dental services as often as you need
Questions? Ask Ro
If all this information seems a little overwhelming, or if you have questions regarding your specific needs, don’t hesitate to contact East Islip Dental Care’s Assistant Office Manager, RoseMarie Brandwein. After all, when it comes to financing and paying for your dental care, Ro knows. She’s our go-to person for payment information. Find out more about your options with CareCredit — call our office to speak to Ro or another informed team member today!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.